Thursday, September 17, 2015

Awesome Life Friday #35

Welcome!  We're so looking forward to seeing what you've been cooking, creating, growing, decorating, reviewing, giving away, and thinking about this week!

Here's what we've all been doing over the last week:




We hope you'll check these out if you haven't already!



Also, we wanted to let you know a bit more about the EcoBloomer's Review/Giveaway that just ended!  

EcoBloomers would like to offer all our readers 15% off from now through December 31! Just mentions Reviews, Chews & How-Tos and Jackie's  review when ordering.

From Jackie: I also wanted to address the comments concerning her many items currently being out of stock- The owner just finished up a major move, and also consequently lost a lot of product due to poor handling by movers. Keep an eye out and I'm sure her shop will have plenty to choose from as she gets set back up!!

From Hayley (EcoBloomer's creator):  I mostly work on a custom basis, instead of stocking. I know this is not the norm for most diaper WAHMs but it's what works best for me so, if you see anything you just HAVE to have, feel free to pm me and I will most likely be able to make another for you! Thanks again for reading the review and visiting my Facebook page.

~~~

And now our favorite part - the FEATURES!  If you're one of our featured posts, we'd love it if you'd grab a button, and thanks to all of you who shared with us last week!

If you are one of our FEATURED bloggers, this button is for you!
























Thank you all so much for sharing your awesomeness!

Are you all ready to party?  If you like, we'd love it you'd help spread the word by grabbing our button:






Here we go!





4 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting this party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featured my napkin ties--and thanks for hosting the party each week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my sizzling chicken recipe. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynda,

    Loved the napkin ties feature! Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend!

    Kim@huntandhost.com

    ReplyDelete